Table of Contents
- 1 What is Roethlisberger win/loss record?
- 2 What is Aaron Rodgers career win loss record?
- 3 Who is the most winning quarterback?
- 4 Has any quarterback beaten every team?
- 5 What QB has the best winning percentage?
- 6 Who is the best QB in the NFL history?
- 7 Has Tom Brady beaten every team?
- 8 Who is the greatest NFL team of all time?
- 9 How many times did Brett Favre win Most Valuable Player?
- 10 How many games did Brett Favre play for Southern Miss?
- 11 What was the longest touchdown pass by Brett Favre?
What is Roethlisberger win/loss record?
Ben Roethlisberger has a 64-45-1 record on the road since 2005.
What is Aaron Rodgers career win loss record?
Aaron Rodgers is 129-67-1 in his career.
What is Russell Wilson win loss record?
Russell Wilson is 98-45-1 in his career.
Who is the most winning quarterback?
Tom Brady has the most career wins by a quarterback, with 232 wins.
Has any quarterback beaten every team?
Only three other quarterbacks in NFL history have done that: Drew Brees, Brett Favre and Peyton Manning. Two other active quarterbacks, Aaron Rodgers and Ben Roethlisberger, have beaten every team except their own team.
Who has most wins in NFL 2020?
At William Hill, the 49ers are tied with the Saints for the highest 2020 NFL win totals in the NFC (10.5) while the Cowboys are tied with three other teams for third in the conference at 9.5. Meanwhile, the Ravens and Chiefs are tied at the top of the league with NFL win totals 2020 of 11.5.
What QB has the best winning percentage?
Tom Brady has the best winning percentage by a quarterback when playing 200+ games, winning 76.3 percent of the time.
Who is the best QB in the NFL history?
1. Tom Brady. It is a no-brainer on Tom Brady takes the top spot on this list as the best quarterback ever. He is the most decorated NFL player of all time — winning seven Super Bowls, five Super Bowl MVPs and three regular season MVPs.
Has Tom Brady beat all 32 teams?
Tom Brady has many distinctions to his name. He has more Super Bowl rings than any player, more passing touchdowns and more wins, among many others. The one note he has yet to add to his lengthy list of accomplishments: beat all 32 teams in the league at the same time.
Has Tom Brady beaten every team?
In his long and storied career, Brady has beat every single team in the NFL…except one. He has never beat the New England Patriots, nor has he played against them since he was there almost his entire career.
Who is the greatest NFL team of all time?
And be sure to vote in the poll to crown the greatest NFL team in history.
- 1962 Packers.
- 1991 Redskins.
- 1999 Rams.
- 1989 49ers.
- 1979 Steelers.
- 1994 49ers.
- 1996 Packers.
- 1971 Cowboys. The 1971 Cowboys boasted a fast, multifaceted offense that scored 40-plus points five times during the 14-game regular season.
Who is the winningest team in NFL history?
Teams with highest regular-season win percentages in NFL history. The Dallas Cowboys have the highest all-time winning percentage during the regular season of the National Football League. The franchise has an impressive win percentage of 57.3 percent.
How many times did Brett Favre win Most Valuable Player?
He holds the league records for most interceptions, times sacked, and fumbles, in addition to his consecutive starts. From 1995 to 1997, he was named Most Valuable Player three times, the most the award was consecutively received.
How many games did Brett Favre play for Southern Miss?
Favre formerly held several Southern Miss football records until most were surpassed by Austin Davis by the end of the 2011 season. Favre had 15 games over his career where he compiled more than 200 passing yards, making him fourth in school history on the all–time list in that category.
What was Brett Favre’s record with the Green Bay Packers?
Favre led the Packers to an 11–5 record, Green Bay’s best record in nearly thirty years. Favre passed for a career-high of 4,413 yards, 38 touchdowns, and recorded a quarterback rating of 99.5, which was the highest of his career until he recorded a rating of 107.2 during the 2009 season.
What was the longest touchdown pass by Brett Favre?
In addition, Favre completed an 81-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Antonio Freeman in the second quarter (then a Super Bowl record for longest touchdown catch). Favre rushed for 12 yards and another touchdown, as the Packers won Super Bowl XXXI over the New England Patriots , 35–21.