Table of Contents
- 1 What is a good sentence for fur?
- 2 What is the full meaning of fur?
- 3 What is animal fur used for?
- 4 What is sentence and give 5 examples?
- 5 What kind of word is them?
- 6 How do you use the word then in a sentence?
- 7 What’s the meaning of the word Fur in German?
- 8 Which is an example of the preposition fur?
What is a good sentence for fur?
(1) The fur trade now exceeded timber in importance . (2) This creature’s fur is short, dense and silky. (3) Our cat has glossy black fur. (4) A baby monkey clasps its mother’s fur tightly.
What is the full meaning of fur?
1 : a piece of the dressed pelt of an animal used to make, trim, or line wearing apparel. 2 : an article of clothing made of or with fur. 3 : the hairy coat of a mammal especially when fine, soft, and thick also : such a coat with the skin.
How do you use the word them in a sentence?
Them sentence example
- We’ll take care of them together.
- After lunch, all four of them went outside to play ball.
- This was a very interesting experience to them .
- He would drive them from place to place as his master wished.
- A sudden gust of wind circled them and whispered words in her mind.
How do you use stalk in a sentence?
Stalk sentence example
- Sandy uplands produce a short stalk which bears fairly well.
- He would pollinate a wheat stalk , then cover it with a trash bag to prevent contamination by other plants.
- He had an Other to stalk .
- The lophophore and stalk are largely composed of this tissue.
What is animal fur used for?
Furs have been used principally to fashion outer garments; this is also true for the modern fur industry. A variety of animals are bred or trapped for their pelts, including those that bear the luxury furs (sable, chinchilla, ermine, and mink) and others whose fur is of lesser value (such as rabbit and squirrel).
What is sentence and give 5 examples?
A simple sentence has the most basic elements that make it a sentence: a subject, a verb, and a completed thought. Examples of simple sentences include the following: Joe waited for the train. The train was late.
How do you describe a fur?
Fur is a thick growth of hair that covers the skin of many different animals, particularly mammals. It consists of a combination of oily guard hair on top and thick underfur beneath. The guard hair keeps moisture from reaching the skin; the underfur acts as an insulating blanket that keeps the animal warm.
What is fur used for?
What kind of word is them?
language note: Them is a third person pronoun. Them is used as the object of a verb or preposition. You use them to refer to a group of people, animals, or things.
How do you use the word then in a sentence?
Then sentence example
- Then he picked up another box.
- Then he turned to do it all in reverse.
- She said something and then rode ahead.
- Then she ran straight into the fence – like she didn’t see it.
- Alex glanced at Jonathan and then rubbed the top of his head.
- Her lower lip pushed out and then she started to cry.
When do you use fur in a sentence?
Take note: Für is an accusative preposition, so it is therefore always followed by the accusative. Here’s the tricky part. Depending on the nuances of “for” in a sentence, in German it can also be translated as follows:
What’s the difference between a fir and a fur?
Updated October 08, 2017. The words fir and fur are homophones: they sound alike but have different meanings. The noun fir refers to an evergreen tree with needle-shaped leaves. The noun fur refers to the soft, hairy coat of an animal or to a garment made of fur.
What’s the meaning of the word Fur in German?
The main meaning of für, as when stating to whom or something is intended for, stems from the old High Germanword “furi”. This meant “in front” – a present for someone would be placed in front of them. Other Meanings of Für Here are several examples of the main uses and meaning of für:
Which is an example of the preposition fur?
This meant “in front” – a present for someone would be placed in front of them. Here are several examples of the main uses and meaning of für : Stating to whom or what something is intended for: Diese Kekse sind für dich.