Table of Contents
What are the 2 birthstones for January?
Birthstones for the calendar month of January are garnet and emerald.
What is the color of January?
January Birthstone: Garnet. January Birthstone Color is Deep Red.
What color is January 6 birthstone?
Garnet, the birthstone of January, is mined in a rainbow of colors. From the fiery orange of Mandarin Garnet to the rich green of Tsavorite Garnet and to the most widely recognized color of Pyrope Garnet, it is considered a great gift to symbolize friendship and trust.
What Colour is the birthstone garnet?
January Birthstone: Garnet
|Color||Red, brown, black, green, yellow, orange, pink, white, and colorless. Very rarely blue|
|Luster||vitreous to resinous|
What does a January birthstone look like?
Those born in January are lucky to have the beautiful and diverse garnet as their birthstone. Garnets are commonly red but also come in an extraordinary range of beautiful colors, including orange, yellow, purple and vibrant green. There are even garnets that change color from blue to purple in different lighting.
What birthstones are for January?
- Garnet gemstones are most commonly red but can be found in a range of other colors. It’s a beautiful gemstone to start the year with.
- Find a Jeweler.
What color is Capricorn?
Black: Since Saturn rules Capricorns, black is the birth colour of the natives of this zodiac sign.
What are January symbols?
January birth symbol breakdown
- Zodiac sign: Before the 21st? Capricorn. 20th or later? Aquarius.
- Animal: Ox.
- Stone: Garnet (Deep wine red)
- Flower: Carnation and Snowdrop.
- Tree: Before the 21st? The Birch Tree. After the 21st? The Rowan Tree.
- Soul symbol: Dragon.
What color birthstone is a Capricorn?
What is the Capricorn Birthstone? Capricorn is the 10th sign of the zodiac. The Capricorn birthstone is the Garnet. The Garnet is a precious red gemstone.
Is garnet expensive?
Because they are available in so many different colours, garnet stone prices can vary dramatically. They tend to range from around $500 a carat with inclusions, up to around $7000 per carat for the larger, clean stones. The most valuable garnet is Demantoid and it’s priced near the top of the spectrum.
Are garnets expensive?
Which birthstone is the most expensive?
1. Diamond. Not surprisingly, the April birthstone is one of the most expensive jewels available today. Not only has it become the eternal symbol of undying love, but is also an exceptionally strong gem with a rating of 10 on the Mohs scale.