Table of Contents
Is Bartholomew College of Health Technology accredited?
Bartholomew college of health is a college of health accredited by the National Board of Tertiary Education. We are located in Kwara state (The state of Harmony). Bartholomew College of Health Technology, Shao is a citadel of learning with a difference. We are focused on building quality health personnel.
Which is the best college of health in Nigeria?
Anambra State College of Health Technology: Established in 1992, Anambra State College of Education is rated one of the best school of health technology in Nigeria. It also boasts of seven (7) departments including environmental health and health information management.
Is Pogil college of health accredited?
Currently, the college has about 350 students in various Departments in the Institution. Because of the positive effort, the college was given an accreditation by the Boards/Council in Federal Ministry of Health.
What are the courses offered in school of health?
AVAILABLE COURSES AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH (JCHEW)
- DIPLOMA IN COMMUNITY HEALTH (CHEW)
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (MLT)
- PHAMACY TECHNICIAN (PT)
- PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HIM)/ (MEDICAL RECORD)
- ENVIROMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (EVT)
Which nursing school is the best in Nigeria?
10 Top Nursing Schools in Nigeria:
- Basic School Of Nursing, Federal Teaching Hospital.
- Mater School of Nursing.
- School of Nursing Joint Hospital.
- ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe.
- School of Nursing, Ogbomoso (SONO)
- Ondo State School of Nursing.
- Oyo state College of Nursing and Midwifery.
- FCT School of Nursing.
Is Lagos State College of Health form out?
Lagos State College of Health Technology (LASCOHET) is now selling application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Which is the best polytechnic in Nigeria?
Yaba College of Technology
SEE FULL RANKING:
|1||6754||Yaba College of Technology|
|2||8321||Federal Polytechnic Ilaro|
|3||8689||Lagos State Polytechnic|
How do I apply for School of Health Technology Kano?
How to Apply for School of Health Technology, Kano Admission Form
- Click apply or start application.
- Enter a valid Email address and click Submit.
- Check your email inbox/spam to verify your Email by clicking the link contained in the email sent.
- Provide the following information:-
Which course is best in medical line?
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS.
What is the cheapest nursing school in Nigeria?
The UBTH school of nursing is one of the most recognized nursing schools in Nigeria. It is known for its high quality learning culture and outstanding facilities. The school university is one of the cheapest nursing schools in Nigeria with a tuition of N85, 000 per session.
How much is a nurse paid in Nigeria?
On average, entry-level nurses earn N50, 000 – N80, 000 in private hospitals in Nigeria while their counterpart in government hospitals earn about N70, 000 – N120, 000. It should be noted that nurses in federal hospitals earn more than those in state hospitals.