Table of Contents
- 1 How do I download GoToMeeting app to my computer?
- 2 Where can I download GoToMeeting recordings?
- 3 Do I need to download GoToMeeting to join a meeting?
- 4 Why can I not download GoToMeeting?
- 5 Can you record meetings in GoToMeeting?
- 6 Can you record a zoom meeting with a basic account?
- 7 Can you use GoToMeeting without downloading the app?
- 8 How do I create a go to meeting?
- 9 How do I join go to meeting?
How do I download GoToMeeting app to my computer?
Download the desktop app
- Google Chrome – Click GoToMeeting Installer.exe in the lower download toolbar. If prompted, click Run.
- Mozilla Firefox – Click Save File > Download icon > GoToMeeting Installer.exe in the drop-down menu. If prompted, click Run.
- Internet Explorer – Click Run in the lower pop-up message.
Where can I download GoToMeeting recordings?
Sign in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Click the History tab. Check the “Recorded” box to filter recorded sessions.
- Locate the desired meeting and click Download.
- Select the items you want downloaded to your computer and click Download. Video Recording – This .
- The . MP4 file will automatically begin downloading.
Do I need to download GoToMeeting to join a meeting?
You can download the desktop app on your Windows or Mac Computer, use a Google Chrome browser to join online (no download required), or even join on the go using your iOS or Android device. If you are an attendee joining someone else’s meeting, you do not need a GoToMeeting account and do not need to sign in.
How do I download GoToMeeting for free?
Install on Windows or Mac Click the Download button to get started. The GoTo Opener app may ask your permission to install itself and the GoToMeeting software. Once you see the GoToMeeting Suite, you can join someone else’s meeting or log in to your organizer account.
Is there a free version of GoToMeeting?
The GoToMeeting Free plan is a great way to get started with quick and easy online meetings. The free plan allows you and your coworkers or friends to collaborate with high-quality screen sharing, webcams, VoIP audio and chat messaging in one session – no download needed.
Why can I not download GoToMeeting?
Check your computer manufacturer’s site for help on how to update drivers. End any GoToMeeting processes running in the background (Windows only). If the download started but then froze, try force-quitting any GoToMeeting processes running in the background that might be slowing the download.
Can you record meetings in GoToMeeting?
During your meeting, hit the Record button at the bottom of your Control Panel (Windows) or Screen Sharing pane (Mac). After your meeting, if you are using cloud recording, find your recording online in your Meeting History, where you can get a link to share it.
Can you record a zoom meeting with a basic account?
Local recording is available to free and paid subscribers. Local recording allows participants to record meeting video and audio locally to a computer.
Can I use GoToMeeting without downloading the app?
The GoToMeeting Web App is a browser-based version of GoToMeeting that is run entirely online! It does not require any downloads, which can be beneficial for users who are having trouble installing the desktop app or are in locked-down environments that can’t download the software.
Is GoToMeeting video or just audio?
High-definition video conferencing: GoToMeeting is more than just audio conferencing — if you have a webcam, you can be seen and heard.
Can you use GoToMeeting without downloading the app?
How do I create a go to meeting?
Right-click on the GoToMeeting icon in the computer’s system tray. Select “Schedule a Meeting” in the GoToMeeting application. Enter the title or name of the meeting in the “Subject” line, select a date, and enter a start and end time.
How do I join go to meeting?
Navigate to the Join GoToMeeting website (link in Resources) and then click “Join a Meeting.”. Alternatively, you can navigate to the website and enter the meeting ID from your invitation in the Meeting ID field and then click “Continue.”.
How do I record a go to meeting?
To use this app, simply go to the bottom of the Control Panel of GoToMeeting and click “Record this meeting” to start capturing. You can then notice the recording button turns glow and attendees will see a pop-up notification reminding you that this meeting is being recorded.
What is go to opener software?
GoTo Opener is a program developed by LogMeIn. The most used version is 1.0.473, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The main program executable is javaws.exe. The software installer includes 147 files and is usually about 22.11 MB (23,187,456 bytes).