Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best fire-type Pokemon?
- 2 What is the best team for Pokemon Emerald?
- 3 Is Arcanine better than Centiskorch?
- 4 Is Arcanine or Pyroar better?
- 5 Who is better treecko Torchic or Mudkip?
- 6 Is Magcargo good in emerald?
- 7 What is the most powerful fighting type Pokemon?
- 8 What is the strongest dark type Pokemon?
- 9 What is the best fighting Pokemon in Emerald?
- 10 What starter Pokemon is best to use in Pokemon Emerald?
- 11 What is a good fire type Pokemon for Pokemon FireRed?
What is the best fire-type Pokemon?
The 10 Best Fire Pokemon, Ranked
- 1 Reshiram. First introduced in Gen V, Reshiram is a Dragon/Fire-type Legendary that stands out for a number of reasons.
- 2 Ho-Oh. Like Moltres, Ho-Oh is a dual Fire/Flying-type Legendary.
- 3 Volcanion.
- 4 Entei.
- 5 Charizard.
- 6 Blaziken.
- 7 Moltres.
- 8 Volcarona.
What is the best team for Pokemon Emerald?
The best team for Pokemon Emerald
- Swampert. Image via The Pokemon Company.
- Manectric. Image via The Pokemon Company.
- Salamence. Image via The Pokemon Company.
- Slaking. Image via The Pokemon Company.
- Gardevoir. Image via The Pokemon Company.
What fire types can you catch in Emerald?
Back to List by Original Typings
|Hoenn #||Name||Type I|
Is Arcanine better than Centiskorch?
With the White Smoke ability, Centiskorch is a great counter to Arcanine and other Intimidate users. It can also have the Flame Body ability, an added extra for those who will be breeding a lot of eggs for the perfect IV Pokémon for the upcoming World Championship.
Is Arcanine or Pyroar better?
Pyroar. The speed honor goes to Pyroar. It’s faster than both Rapidash and Arcanine and stronger than Talonflame. Shoot, it’s even got higher Defense and Special Attack than Infernape.
What is the most powerful Pokémon in Emerald?
Top 10 Strongest Hoenn Pokémon
- Breloom, the “Mushroom” Pokémon.
- Shiftry, the “Wicked” Pokémon.
- Manectric, the “Discharge” Pokémon.
- Swampert, the “Mud Fish” Pokémon.
- Flygon, the “Mystic” Pokémon.
- Salamence, the “Dragon” Pokémon.
- Metagross, the “Iron Leg” Pokémon.
- Blaziken, the “Blaze” Pokémon.
Who is better treecko Torchic or Mudkip?
Treecko has 40 more starting stat points for speed than Torchic and has double the starting speed of Mudkip. Treecko also gains the most from its Mega Evolution. When evolved to Mega Sceptile, the Pokémon becomes a dragon type which is arguably the strongest Pokémon type in the game.
Is Magcargo good in emerald?
Magcargo is very slow and has a lot of weaknesses, so opponents will often outspeed and defeat it before it has a chance to attack. It’s probably the worst fire type in the game. Don’t use it.
Can you get Charmander in Emerald?
In Pokémon Emerald for the Game Boy Advance Charmander, one of the series most popular monsters, does not appear normally. By using two GBAs, a copy of Emerald and one of either Red or Green, a GBA link cable, and the time-honored Pokémon trading system, you can play with Charmander in Emerald.
What is the most powerful fighting type Pokemon?
- Lucario. The Pokemon Company Lucario is capable of delivering many a lethal hit.
- Mienshao. The Pokemon Company Mienshao may not look that strong, but it can be pretty potent.
- Conkeldurr. The Pokemon Company Slow but deadly.
What is the strongest dark type Pokemon?
Darkrai. Although it’s not currently available to be caught in the game, Darkrai had to take a spot on this list since it’s the most powerful pure Dark-type Pokémon in the game. This fourth-generation legendary Pokémon is tailor-made as an attacker that can be caught with an extremely high CP.
Is Gardevoir good in Emerald?
While Ralts by itself is weak, it evolves into a very strong Pokemon: Gardevoir: which is helpful in-game as well as competitive with its high Special Attack, and decent Speed. It makes for a good Psychic type in-game with massive battling benefits.
What is the best fighting Pokemon in Emerald?
Keep in mind you still have two other Pokemon to cover the other 3 (Bug, Water, and Fighting) The best fighting type Pokemon in Emerald without trading would have to be Heracross and Blaziken. Heracross has an amazing attack stat with good special defense, speed, and HP stats.
What starter Pokemon is best to use in Pokemon Emerald?
Especially in Emerald where the Champion uses a Water based team, Treecko makes an excellent starter choice. It’ll gradually keep improving over the course of the game, evolving into the fairly useful and speedy Sceptile, potentially wiping out the entire Elite Four with little to no effort.
What is the best grass type Pokemon in Emerald?
I would say the best grass type in Pokemon Emerald is Ludicolo. Being a dual grass and water type limits is grass weaknesses (eliminates fire and ice) and allows it to learn most of the HM moves (including surf, waterfall, and dive).
What is a good fire type Pokemon for Pokemon FireRed?
Arcanine: a Fire type Pokémon exclusive to Fire Red (in Leaf Green, you can get a Ninetales as a replacement,) this Pokémon evolves from Growlithe, which can be captured on certain routes, the one connecting Lavender Town and Celadon City coming to mind)