Table of Contents
What does educational attainment mean?
Educational attainment refers to the highest level of education that a person has successfully completed. Successful completion of a level of education refers to the achievement of the learning objectives of that level, typically validated through the assessment of acquired knowledge, skills and competencies.
What do you put in educational attainment?
Educational attainment refers to the degree or level of completed education of a person on the basis of the followings: elementary, highschool, technical vocational, Bachelor’s degree in college, Masterate in Graduate School and Doctorate in Post Graduate Studies.
How do I find out my educational background?
How to answer questions about your educational background
- Start with your most recent formal education experience. Your resume most likely includes your most recent formal education level.
- Describe any additional experience relevant to the position.
- Finish with what you do to continue to learn.
Is college level an educational attainment?
Highest educational attainment refers to the highest grade or year completed in school, college or university as of May 1, 2000. This may be any one of the specific grades or years in elementary, high school, post secondary school, college and post-baccalaureate levels of schooling.
What is highest educational qualification?
Highest Educational qualification is generally the educational degree that you have been awarded or granted. This means a course that you have successfully completed. For example, if you are in your Final year B. Tech, you are yet to complete your Graduation and you still do not have your Course completion certificate.
What is your highest educational attainment examples?
Classification of highest educational attainment
- 1 – Less than secondary (high) school graduation (highest)
- 2 – Secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent (highest attainment)
- 3 – Some postsecondary education (highest)
- 4 – Postsecondary certificate, diploma or degree (highest)
How do you write an education background on a resume?
What to Include in Your Resume Education Section
- Your most recent degree (or education in progress)
- The name of your school.
- Location of your school.
- Dates attended and graduation date (or expected graduation date)
- Your field of study and degree major.
- Your GPA (only if it’s above 3.5)
What are your qualifications Examples?
Here are more examples of what constitutes a qualification.
- Specific degree or professional designation or certification.
- The number of years of experience.
- Proficiency with certain software programs.
- Specific industry knowledge.
- Ability to perform certain tasks such as lifting, standing or extreme temperatures.
Which race has the lowest education?
Persons identifying as Hispanic or Latino, without regard to race, had the lowest educational attainment. The gap was the largest between foreign-born Asian Americans, over half (50.1%) of whom had a bachelor’s degree or higher and foreign-born Hispanics, 9.8% of whom had a four-year college degree.
What are the 5 levels of education?
Early childhood education is followed by primary school (called elementary school in the United States), middle school, secondary school (called high school in the United States), and then postsecondary (tertiary) education.