Table of Contents
How do I know if my doll is worth money?
Look for the Maker’s Mark If you can find the manufacturer mark, or maker’s mark, on your old doll, it will give you the most important information needed to identify the doll. Take a good photo of the mark or draw a copy of it to keep handy. Doll manufacturer marks are typically found on the back of the head or neck.
What collectible dolls are worth money?
These Collectible Dolls Are Now Worth a Fortune
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Figurines. Price tag: $150.
- Blue Snaggletooth. Price tag: Up to $350.
- Sand People Figurine (1978) Price tag: $450.
- Devi Kroell Barbie. Price tag: $1,075.
- Marie Antoinette Barbie. Price tag: $1,250.
- 45. ‘
- Calvin Klein Barbie.
- Coach Barbie.
Are collectors dolls worth anything?
Dolls considered to be genuine antiques can go for quite a large sum of money while other dolls range in value from just $10 to an impressive $2,000. The most expensive porcelain doll known to have sold went for a whopping $300,000! She was a small batch bisque doll created in 1916 by the French sculptor Albert Marque.
What is the most collectable doll?
The 28 Most Expensive Dolls Ever Made (And How Much They Are Worth)
- 24 Volland Raggedy Ann And Andy Dolls – $3,000.
- 25 James Dudley Cabbage Patch Kid – $3,000.
- 26 Mint Condition Kirsten Larson And Accessories – $2,000.
- 27 Marie Antoinette Barbie – $1,250.
- 28 Devi Kroell Barbie Doll – $1,075.
How can you tell if a doll is antique?
Check the back of the head for the manufacturer’s mark. Most antique dolls will have a manufacturer’s mark on the back of the head, or on the base of the neck. If the doll doesn’t have a manufacturer’s mark anywhere and you still suspect that it could be antique, contact a professional doll appraiser for help.
How do I know if my Cabbage Patch doll is worth money?
How do I know if my Cabbage Patch Kid is worth money?
- The condition of the doll.
- If the original box, birth certificate and clothing will be included.
- The popularity of the particular doll you have on hand.
- The date your Cabbage Patch Kid was manufactured.
How do I know if my antique doll is valuable?
Antique dolls should come with an identification number on its shoulder, head, neck, or on the bottom of its foot. This number can help you determine a price for your doll and can be used when conferring with an appraiser. If a doll is from Europe, it may have the signature of a production company such as KGM.
What can you do with old dolls?
The obvious answer for any toy in good condition is donate it to a charity shop or charity for another child to enjoy – but I know from personal experience dolls quite often don’t make it out of a childhood in good enough condition to donate.
How much is Tickle Me Elmo worth?
A Tickle Me Elmo doll in its original box can be worth around $50 today.
What makes a doll collectible?
It’s widely debated what makes a doll antique. But in general terms, a doll that’s at least 100 years old is considered to be antique. A doll made before 1960 may be called vintage. Finally, a doll made between 1960 and 1980 might be considered a modern collectible.